New smoke exhauster - Aduro DraftOptimizer
Prevent smoke and smell nuisances with the Aduro DraftOptimizer. The smoke exhauster which creates the necessary draught in the chimney regardless of wind and weather.
Get optimal draught in your chimney and less smoke in the neighbourhood
Chimney sweeps estimate that 15 % of European chimneys are not capable of handling the draught from a modern wood burning stove/fireplace insert. That’s why many wood burning stove owners experience problems with bad draught in the chimney.
The typical problems are:
- Problems lighting the fire
- Smoke in the living room when the door is opened
- Bad combustion and smoke in the neighbourhood
Aduro DraftOptimizer is the solution. The smoke exhauster is mounted on top of the chimney and ensures a constant, even draught and reduces the smoke and smell nuisances.
With Aduro DraftOptimizer you’ll get:
- Less smoke out in the living room
- Less smoke out of the chimney
- Easy lighting of the fire
- No water inside the chimney
- Improved combustion – draught can be adjusted
- 24V engine with low energy consumption and no need for a three-point plug
- Strong dilution of smoke = less smoke and smell nuisances
- Made of stainless steel AISI 304
How does it work?
Aduro DraftOptimizer creates a natural draught in the chimney by elevating the smoke in the chimney and diluting it. This secures a good draught in the chimney no matter the weather. Outside, the smoke and smell are reduced because they mix with fresh air and are diluted up to 25 times.
Fits both old and new wood burning stoves.
Remote control is possible to buy as accessory.
Aduro DraftOptimizer is easy to mount and does not require any special tools. It’s mounted on top of the chimney and controlled from inside the house. It can be mounted on all round vents with a diameter between Ø146-200 mm. For square-shaped brick vents of up to 240x240 mm it’s possible to get a square-shaped flange. Aduro DraftOptimizer functions with wood burning stoves and closed fireplace inserts with a maximum power of 15 kW and withstands up to 500°C.
400 - 1.300 RPM
1,8 W - 22 W
Maximum operating temperature
Black and polished steel
CE, patent applied