What is Aduro H1?
The prettiest wood pellet stove in the world? The most user-friendly wood burning stove in the world? Or is it both – and much more. The name of the oven is Aduro H1 – The Hybrid Stove. The name is a signal of future and highlights, that the stove can use both wood pellets and regular firewood. Firewood for the classic and cosy wood fire, and wood pellets for heat.
- The stove is programmable, so it is warm when you get home from work or arrive at the summer cottage.
- It can be used through the night.
- Quiet use thanks to an advanced feeder. The annoying “clicking sound” is heavily reduced.
- Beautiful flame image.
- You can swap between wood pellets and firewood at any time. You can add firewood while using the wood pellets or use it to light firewood.
- Danish design.
- Developed in cooperation with NBE, one of the leading manufactures of wood pellet stoves in Europe with over 60.000 stoves in operation.
- Remote controlled via smartphone/tablet.
- Integrated pellet container in the stove.
- The stove can always be used as a classic stove without electricity.
- A possibility for external air supply.
Aduro H1 has been thoroughly tested and approved by Institute of Technology for all European standards. The stove adheres to the strictest EU-environmental standards for both wood burning stoves and wood pellet stoves, which applies from 2022.
7 kW firewood / 5,5 kW wood pellets
2-9 kW (Firewood 3-9 kW / Wood pellets 2-7 kW)
81% firewood / 86% wood pellets
Flue outlet diameter top/rear
Outer dimensions (HxBxD)
120 x 50 x 50,8 cm
Distance from floor to centre of rear outlet
Distance from centre of exhaust branch to rear edge of stove
Height exhaust branch above floor
Width of wood chamber
Maximum wood length
Capacity pellet container
Approx. 15 kg
Distance to combustible material
To the side
Distance to furniture
EN13420, EN 14785, CE & NS3058