Right of complaint Aduro Hybrid/pellet stove
Congratulations on your new Aduro hybrid stove/pellet stove. According to Danish purchasing law, you have a two-year right of complaint from the date of purchase of the wood burning stove. Receipt with date is valid as proof.
All pellet stoves may require adjustment of combustion air and auger speed in order to optimize function and in order to reach effective and clean combustion. Aduro AS and service partners can monitor and adjust stoves on the Aduro cloud. However, it is only possible if the stove is connected to the cloud via Wi-Fi. Aduro AS can therefore not treat complaints regarding function and combustion if the stove is not online.
If you have difficulties getting the stove online, it may be because of your local Wi-Fi network, router or phone setup. You find guidance about Wi-Fi on adurofire.com – but it is not the responsibility of Aduro AS to secure connection. You can purchase a service visit in order to get the stove online before you can hand over complaints regarding combustion and function to Aduro. Alternatively, some Aduro resellers offer this assistance.
The right of complaint does not cover:
- Damages resulting from incorrect installation and use of the stove, overheating and wrong or missing maintenance of the stove (including the annual service visit) etc.
- Consumable service parts (glass, gaskets, firebricks, handles, slides, painted surfaces, electrical igniter, sensors/switches, brazier in cast iron, cast iron grate), which are subject to normal wear and tear. You can buy these parts in our webshop.
- Damages caused by electrical surcharge, (condensation) water in and around the chimney, too much or too little draught in the chimney and missing maintenance/cleaning.
- Mounting or demounting in connection with warranty repairs.
- Transportation costs in connection with repairs within the warranty period.
- Damages to the stove caused by external influences or damages caused by the stove on other objects.