Right of complaint Asgård wood burning stoves
Congratulations on your new Asgård wood burning stove. According to Danish purchasing law, you have a two-year right of complaint from the date of purchase of the wood burning stove. Receipt with date is valid as proof.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damages resulting from incorrect installation and use of the stove, overheating and wrong or missing maintenance of the stove etc.
- Consumable service parts (glass, gaskets, firebricks, handles, slides, painted surfaces, cast iron grate etc.), which are subject to normal wear and tear. You can buy these parts in our webshop.
- Damages caused by (condensation) water in and around the chimney, too much or too little draught in the chimney and missing maintenance/cleaning.
- Mounting or demounting in connection with warranty repairs.
- Transportation costs in connection with repairs within the warranty period.
- Damages to the stove caused by external influences or damages caused by the stove on other objects.