Free warranty registration
Congratulations on your new Aduro wood burning stove!
You can register your stove at the link below. It is important that you fill in the form as correctly as possible, so we can give you the best service. The form must be filled in no later than 5 months after your purchase (from the invoice date). When registering, Aduro offers you a 5 year product warranty. Remember to save the original receipt. Without this warranty, we provide a 2 year right to complain.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damages resulting from incorrect installation and use of the stove, overheating and wrong or missing maintenance of the stove etc.
- Consumable service parts (glass, gaskets, firebricks, handles, slides, painted surfaces, cast iron grate etc.), which are subject to normal wear and tear. You can buy these parts in our webshop.
- Damages caused by (condensation) water in and around the chimney, too much or too little draught in the chimney and missing maintenance/cleaning.
- Mounting or demounting in connection with warranty repairs.
- Transportation costs in connection with repairs within the warranty period.
- Damages to the stove caused by external influences or damages caused by the stove on other objects.
For information on how to find the production number, click here.
- Aduro 5 and 5.1: have a punched out production number on the door + rating plate on the back of the stove.
- Aduro 13 and 13.1: find the production number on the rating plate on the inside of the leg of the wood burning stove.
- Aduro 9.4 and 15.3: find the production number on the rating plate underneath the stove.
Please be aware that stoves purchased via international online sales or installed in a country different than the country of purchase will only be covered by warranty to the extent of our statutory responsibilities and are not eligible for extended warranty.
Stoves purchased in Benelux and installed in either Belgium, Netherlands on Luxemburg are eligible for extended warranty, if applicable. Stoves purchased in any European country and installed in San Marino, Vatican City, Gibraltar, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Malta, Cyprus are eligible for extended warranty, if applicable.