Free warranty registration
Congratulations on your new Aduro wood burning stove!
Did you know that you can extend the warranty on your Aduro wood burning stove* from two to five years for free?
- 5-year warranty from purchase in the rare case of manufacturing faults
- Faster service, since we already have the needed information on your stove
- Save your receipt online, so it never gets lost
*Only applies to Aduro wood burning stoves. Does not apply to hybrid- and pellet stoves or Asgård stoves.
Fill in the form within five months of purchase (from the invoice date). Note, that you will need the production number for your warranty registration. How to find the production number.
Without this warranty, we provide a 2 year right to complain. Remember to save the original receipt.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damages resulting from incorrect installation and use of the stove, overheating and wrong or missing maintenance of the stove etc.
- Consumable service parts (glass, gaskets, firebricks, handles, slides, painted surfaces, cast iron grate etc.), which are subject to normal wear and tear. You can buy these parts in our webshop.
- Damages caused by (condensation) water in and around the chimney, too much or too little draught in the chimney and missing maintenance/cleaning.
- Mounting or demounting in connection with warranty repairs.
- Transportation costs in connection with repairs within the warranty period.
- Damages to the stove caused by external influences or damages caused by the stove on other objects.
Please be aware that stoves purchased via international online sales or installed in a country different than the country of purchase will only be covered by warranty to the extent of our statutory responsibilities and are not eligible for extended warranty. Stoves purchased in Benelux and installed in either Belgium, Netherlands on Luxemburg are eligible for extended warranty, if applicable. Stoves purchased in any European country and installed in San Marino, Vatican City, Gibraltar, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Malta, Cyprus are eligible for extended warranty, if applicable.