Here, you will find the answers to some of the frequently asked questions about Aduro Pellet Stove. If you don’t find the answer to your questions here, we have collected all the answers in our customer service center.
You can choose between 5 heat levels – 1 is the lowest, 5 the highest. Furthermore, you can choose the desired room temperature – in steps of 0.5 °C.
If you choose heat level 4 and turn on the stove, it will heat according to heat level 4 until the desired room temperature is reached. The stove will then automatically decrease the heat level as much as necessary to maintain the desired room temperature.
The higher the heat level, the faster the desired room temperature will be reached.
If you activate the stand-by function, the stove will turn off completely when the room temperature is 1 °C above the desired room temperature and turn on automatically when the temperature drops 1 °C below the desired room temperature.
The answer is YES. It only takes a little cleaning from time to time.
Depending on the quality of the pellets, the stove can run uninterrupted for a couple of days. However, we recommend cleaning the brazier once a day. Be aware that the stove must be turned off and cooled down before you clean the brazier.
Heat Level 1: ~21.5 hrs.
Heat Level 2: ~15 hrs.
Heat Level 3: ~11.5 hrs.
Heat Level 4: ~9.5 hrs.
Heat Level 5: ~7.5 hrs.
The average run time with a full container depends however on the quality of pellets and other factors that affect the combustion.
Furthermore, it is unlikely that the stove will run on heat level 4 or 5 for several hours as the stove will switch to a lower heat level when the desired room temperature is reached.
NB: Applies to the P1, P4 and P5 series
By using the Aduro Pellet Stove app, you can control your Aduro Pellet stove. The app has three functions: heat level, wanted room temperature, and timer setting. Below you can learn more about how the app works.
At the front page of the app, you can see the following:
- Power Status: ON/OFF
- Heat Level: 1–5 (when the stove is ON)
- Room Temperature: Shows the current room temperature.
- Smoke Temperature: Shows the current smoke temperature.
- Timer setting: Shows whether the timer setting is enabled or disabled.
- Setup Button: Press the setup button to change the heat level and the desired room temperature and to turn the stove on or off.
On this screen print you can see:
- Heat level: Here you can change the heat level. Choose between 5 levels (at levels 1 and 2 the fan will run at lower speeds)
- Wanted room temperature: Set the temperature you want in the room.
- Timer setting: You can stop the weekly programming you have set on the stove’s display.
- Start/stop: Here you can turn the stove on and off
On the stove’s display, you can set the timer. There are three kinds of timer settings:
- Daily - allows you to define 2 time periods per day.
- Weekly - allows you to define 4 time periods which can be activated and deactivated for each day of the week. If you want to activate multiple time periods on the same day, make sure that these periods do not overlap.
- Weekend - allows you to define 2 time periods which apply for both Saturday and Sunday.
In the app, you can stop the programming you have set on the stove’s display.
Download the guide and connect your phone to the pellet stove and connect the pellet stove to your wifi.